Scott Oldford – 7 Day Cash Campaign
Here’s what you’ll get:
- What type of 7-day campaign will work for you…
- What type of campaign to focus on…
- What you need to do based on that campaign and how to manage your marketing and sales based on the campaign…
- What to do if you have an audience to generate more sales…
- How to realign your audience for a very specific cash-based offer
- How to re-develop your offer, quickly and effectively and within just a couple of hours
- How to write social media posts on Instagram and Facebook for success with your cash campaign
- How to run a few specific omnipresence ads to your existing audience to generate sales, more phone calls and more messages
- How to use a simple Google document (like this one) to sell, without needing a funnel, landing page, lead magnet or anything else.
- How I’ve used this campaign to generate over $1 million dollars and how I’ve helped others (with a couple use-case examples)
- How to write emails to your email list (no matter the size) in this 7-day audience campaign
- How to get people to pay you upfront, so you can use the money right now
- How to use story-selling in order to allow people to say yes to your irresistible offer
- How to go to your customers and generate more sales, allowing you to increase your lifetime value.
- How to structure your finances and the proper way to repay debt or use credit (if you need to do this)
- How to use Facebook Groups (if you have one) in order to generate revenue
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
More Course: BUSINESS MARKETING
Outstanding Course:Priceonomics Content Marketing Bootcamp + Templates